Following is a list of standard guidelines that this Chief Architect learned from his many years of strategizing:
- One must lose a lot before finally understand the true concept of strategy;
- Learned the importance of preparation before the implementation of the Tangible Vision begins;
- Learned the importance of having a competitive drive before and during theimplementation of the Tangible Vision;
- Learned the importance of always dissecting one's own actions and others on what wasdone right and what was done wrong;
- Learned the importance of a balanced gameplan;
- Learned the importance of strategic collaboration;
- Learned that strategy is a universal thing that only a few will understand; and
- Learned the importance of neutralizing the opposition before the game begins.
Copyright:2007 © Collaboration360 Consultants (C360).
Copying, posting and reproduction in any form (without prior consent) is an infridgement of copyright.