As a strategist, it is always a challenge to explain to potential clients about doing the right thing.
Following are some of the things that they do not consider:
- The importance of thinking long-term;
- The importance of mastering the basics while implementing elaborate plays;
- There is a risk and reward in everything;
- The flaws behind managing their team in transition;
- The importance of having a positional overview instead of grinding day by day;
- The importance of seeing a tangible path in each and every venture;
- The importance of preparing for the up-cycle during the down-cycle; and
- The importance of devising a complete strategy.
These potential clients tell us that they do not have a problem, but they ask for our viewpoints. ... Just another day.