Later this week, I will be doing a presentation on Applying Sun Tzu's principles (Ancient Chinese Strategy Mindset) in the Global Economy.
Following is a preliminary outline of my speech:
- Personal Introduction
- Who is Sun Tzu (Sunzi)?
- Who has been using it?
- Mentioned in the news media
- Number of books published
Six Principles of Sun Tzu (Ancient Chinese Mindset)
1. Winning All Without Fighting
2. Avoid Strengths, Attack Weaknesses
3. Deception and Foreknowledge
4. Speed and Preparation
5. Shaping the Opposition
6. Character-Based Leadership
* from Sun Tzu and The Art of Modern Warfare by Mark McNeilly
Assessing the Grand Situation (Initial Stage)
- Identifying Strategic and Tactical Variables
The Benefits of Strategic Positioning
- Secure Positional Advantage
- Focus on Long Range Objectives and Strategic Matters
- Influence the opposition to grind
Recommended Translations of Sun Tzu’s Art of War
- Sun Tzu Art of War by Dr. Ralph D. Sawyer’s
- Sun Tzu and the Art of Warfare by Dr. Roger T. Ames
- Sun Tzu and The Art of Business by Mark McNeilly
- Questions and Answers
Appreciate your comments and questions.
Copyright:2007 © Collaboration360 Consultants (C360).
Copying, posting and reproduction in any form (without prior consent) is an infringement of copyright.